Loading...
You are here:  Home  >  Feature  >  Current Article

YV Planning Commission:Home Occupation Update-June 24, 2014

By   /   June 24, 2014  /   2 Comments

    Print       Email

Yucca Valley, Ca.,- I did NOT receive any email noticing the Yucca Valley Planning Commission meeting to be held at the Yucca Valley Community Center at 6pm.  Anyway, here is the agenda for tonight>LINK

The first section of the agenda packet show all the strike-outs and add-ons to the ordinance which is really impressive. Following each marked draft is the version of the clean draft.

Yucca Valley Planning Commission Meeting

June 24, 2014   6 PM

Yucca Valley Community Center

Thanks to Diane Olson and the large attendance of the public, I believe this revised document reflects many hours and addresses the concerns of our community. 

Kudos to the Staff and the members of the Yucca Valley Planning Commission for their hard work and dedication. 

Kudos to the members of the public that came out, neighbors, business owners, artists and the regular Joe the Plumbers for your participation in the workshop and process.

I would have thought this continuation of the “hearing” would have been noticed by email through the normal email process used previously.

For the record, I did receive a Town of Yucca Valley Community Update dated June 23, 2014 which stated:

June 24, 2014 Planning Commission Meeting

 

The Planning Commission will be holding its regularly scheduled meeting on June 24, 2014 at 6:00PM in the Yucca Room at the Yucca Valley Community Center. The agenda includes the following items for Commission consideration:

 

  • Development Code Amendment – Home Occupation Regulations
  • Development Code Amendment – Article 2, Zoning Districts and Development Standards

 

The Planning Commission meets in the Yucca Room and the Yucca Valley Community Center on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month at 6:00PM.

 

    Print       Email

About the author

Margo Sturges

Yucca Valley Editor

Note: Margo Sturges has written many articles for Cactus Thorns and is the founder of Citizens4Change.info. Email contact: MargoSturgesYV(at)aol.com "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act."- George Orwell

2 Comments

  1. Mark Clemons Mark Clemons says:

    “Our forefathers were explicitly clear.. America was NOT founded as a democracy and it was never meant to be one. It was founded as a REPUBLIC. The two forms of government are VERY different from one another. In a dictatorship or oligarchy, the top 1% (the most rich and powerful) control the bottom 99%. In a democracy, 51% controls the other 49% and in a republic, the bottom 99% controls the top 1%. In a true republic, there are only two basic laws. Don’t hurt anyone, and don’t touch someone else’s property without their permission. THAT’S IT! In a free society, you should have every right to do whatever you want in your own life so long as you don’t negatively affect other people.”

Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com
UA-9539515-1 e0a5d0bb00574423a5afb96d6b854248