Morongo Basin, Ca.,- Some questions and thoughts in no particular order…
1. Why is the Appointed Merl Abel still greeting visitors to the town website as if he were the current Mayor? He rolled off the dais in December…that was SIX months ago when he said he would NOT run for re-election.
2. Can anyone one confirm or deny Candidate Gary Jeandron’s Assembly campaign manager was same for San Bernardino Board of Supervisor Janice Rutherford?(Rutherford is Candidate Chad Mayes’ boss…hmmm?)
3. Is it true a MUSD Board member voted to give the Superintendent a raise and did not disclose the home rental agreement between them?
4. Does anyone know a Mr. Koenig running for Yucca Valley Town Council? (Not Fritz…someone else?)
5. Why would a controversial dentist display a “sex kitten in chains” on his office desk? (Will someone send me a photo?)
6. Which large hotel in 29Palms is destined to go belly-up and possibly earmarked to become converted into Senior Housing?
7. When will the 29Palms Casino bring in the large RV camp site and daily Bingo?
8. What’s with the 29 Palms closed Secret Social Group on Facebook? Competing with the Pelican Club?
9. Which “new invitee-wannabe” to the discreet Pelican Club meeting ran around taking tacky selfies and posted them on her Facebook page? D-i-s-c-r-e-e-t…look up the word.
10. If Chad Mayes and the past Yucca Valley Town Manager Andy Takata cite balanced budgets during their terms on the dais, WHY is Yucca Valley Planning Commission Chair Tim Humphreville stating otherwise?
11. Why was there only ONE letter in support of Yucca Valley Mayor Lombardo during his Recall which happened to be penned by his son?
12. Why would a political organization read an Opinion Letter criticizing Congressman Paul Cook and another Opinion Letter addressing property rights that turned into “Gay Bashing” under the guise of “Legislation” at a General meeting?
13. Did Huntington and Lombardo declare to the FPPC the June 2013-January 2014 (in-kind) advertising at the Cinema 6 Theater at a cost of $125 per month (8 months+)donated and paid by Bob Armstrong, Bee Investments?
14. Will Andy Takata, recently appointed interim 29 Palms City Manager for 6 months, toss in his hat for the vacant position of Town Manager of Yucca Valley?
“This n’ That” Headline/Graphics courtesy: Jim Erwin, Administrator, InlandPolitics.com