Hi Desert Star Breaking News-
YUCCA VALLEY— Local sheriff’s deputies have issued a warrant for the arrest of a Yucca Valley High School teacher.
Zachary J. Miller, 33, of Yucca Valley, has been on administrative leave since Jan. 31, following complaints of a sexual relationship between Miller and a 17-year-old female student.
According to the Morongo Basin Sheriff’s Station, the school district contacted local police to report the allegations in January. Miller was immediately placed on leave while an investigation took place.
Judge Rodney Cortez issued a warrant for Miller’s arrest Wednesday, charging Miller with three felony counts of unlawful sex with a minor and three additional felony counts of oral copulation with a minor. Sheriff’s Sgt. James Porter confirmed Wednesday that deputies have not found Miller. His bail is set at $225,000.
For the rest of this story>LINK
Related articles across the web
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- yucca valley high school teacher arrested
- zach miller yucca valley high school
- zachary j miller
- zachary miller yucca valley high school
- zachary j miller yucca valley high school teacher
- Zachary j Miller yucca valley
- Miller yucca valley high school
- yucca valley 3 people bit by rattle snake march 2014 two year old child
- zachary j miller yucca valley high school
- yucca valley news miller