Hi-Desert Star Top Story-YUCCA MESA— A man was killed Monday evening while riding his motorcycle on Buena Vista Drive. The man, whose identity has not yet been released, was discovered just after 5 p.m., by a motorist who reported she saw a man down in the road next to his motorcycle, not breathing. Morongo Basin sheriff’s deputies and firefighters from station 42 in Yucca Mesa arrived to find the man unconscious. No other vehicles are believed to be involved in the crash at this time.
Buena Vista Drive was closed to traffic Monday evening, between Surrey Court and Hilton Avenue, where the crash occurred. Deputies on scene reported the man’s wife had been notified.
For more on this story>LINK
Related articles across the web
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- accident on buena vista road in yucca valley on march 3 2014
- motorcycle chase in yucca valley on 7/19/2014
- yucca valley man killed in motorcycle accident
- fatal accident in yucca valley thursday march 20th
- fatal motorcycle accident big bear ca may 4th 2014
- yucca mesa motorcycle accident
- vichel accident on buena vista dr in yucca valley California on june 6 th 2014
- april 5 2014 twentynine palms motorcycle accident
- Motorcycle Accident Sunday april 27 palm desert
- motorcycle accident april 4 2014 palm desert