Victorville, CA– On October 24, 2013 at 11:30 AM, Victorville deputies were called to a recycling center in the 17000 block of Abbey Lane for a deceased infant. The female infant was found on a conveyor belt. An autopsy will be performed to determine the exact cause of death. The San Bernardino County Sheriff Homicide Detail is investigating this incident.
An employee at the recycling center found a deceased infant, wrapped in a blanket on a conveyor belt. Deputies and medical aid responded and confirmed the infant was deceased.
Sheriff’s Homicide Investigators responded and are conducting a death investigation. The female victim appears to be a newborn.
An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death.
Homicide Investigators are requesting the public’s assistance. If anyone is aware of a female that recently gave birth and does not have the child in her possession, they are asked to contact Sheriff’s Homicide Detail, Detective Bryan Zierdt at (909)387-3589 or Sheriff’s Dispatch at (760)956-5001. Callers wishing to remain anonymous are urged to call the We-tip Hotline at 1-800-78-CRIME (27463) or you may leave information on the We-Tip Hotline at www.wetip.com.
Updates will be provided as new information becomes available.
Refer: Sergeant Trevis Newport or Detective Bryan Zierdt
Station: Homicide Detail
Phone No: (909) 387-3589
Case No. DR# 171311986 H# 2013-097
Current average ratings.
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- lucerne valley leader sheriffs blotter for October 19 2013
- man stabs brother in victoville
- victorville police blotter for oct 1 to oct 7
- victorville arrest logs oct 2013
- unidentified body in house fire moreno valley july 2012
- news report on baby newborn in Victorville
- murders in Victorville CA January 2013
- apple valley ca body found in house fire
- body found in victorville ca septemner 2013
- arrest records victorville ca