Baker, CA-- On 10/19/2013 at 3:03 am, the California Highway Patrol received a 911 call at 3:03 AM reference a traffic accident on Interstate 15, approximately a half mile from the Baker Road exit, in Baker. Officers and paramedics arrived on scene to find a 2003 Chevy Cavalier overturned on the dirt shoulder.
Witnesses indicated the Chevy was traveling northbound in the number 2 lane at a high rate of speed when it collided with another vehicle, lost control, veered off the roadway and overturned multiple times.
The driver, identified as 42 year old Damon Potts of Las Vegas, was found seat-belted in the driver seat. He was pronounced dead on scene at 3:25 AM.
Current average ratings.
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- up date on damon potts car accident
- accident on baker october 27
- damone potts accident 15 freeway
- San bernardino county sheriffs Twin Peaks Division arrest journals for 10/11/2013
- fatel accident claim Vegas man in baker
- 2003 chevy cavalier fatal crash 10-19-13 baker los vegas photo
- police car accident reports 10/27/13 I-15 northbound outside of Baker Calif
- I-15 northbound accident report 10/27/13 outside of Baker Ca
- fatal traffic accident in baker ca
- fatal crash in baker ca on 10/19/2013