On May 15, 2013, members of the Palm Desert Station Burglary Suppression Unit conducted a follow-up investigation to reported identity theft incidents, which have occurred recently in Palm Desert and Rancho Mirage.
The Burglary Suppression Unit responded to the 66300 block of 6th Street, Desert Hot Springs and contacted four subjects at a residence. All four subjects were arrested for the following charges:
|Alisha Lopez||Martin Vazquez||Edwardo Stultz||Yolanda Velasco|
- Alisha Lopez, age 35 of Desert Hot Springs, for a felony no bail warrant for violating her parole,
- Martin Vazquez, age 29 of Desert Hot Springs, for a felony warrant for possession of stolen property and vehicle theft,
- Edwardo Stultz, age 20 of Desert Hot Springs, for possession of methamphetamine and violation of probation, and
- Yolanda Velasco, age 24 of Desert Hot Springs, for possession of stolen property, convicted felon in possession of ammunition and violation of probation.
Items associated with identity theft were located in Velasco’s possession. All four subjects were later transported and booked at the Riverside County Jail in the city of Indio.
The Riverside County Sheriff’s Department – Palm Desert Station would like to remind all citizens to be aware of their surroundings and report any suspicious activity, including any vehicles or persons to the Riverside County Sheriff’s Department – Palm Desert Station by calling 911, or calling our dispatch center at (760) 836-3215.
Anyone with information about this incident is urged to call Deputy Jones at the Palm Desert Sheriff Station at (760) 836-1600, or they can call anonymously at (760) 341-STOP (7867).
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- Yolanda Velasco desert hot springs
- steven burglary desert hot springs ca
- 6th street and palm shut down in desert hot springs ca on april 26 2014
- arrested identity theft desert hot springs rea
- identity theft ring busted in desert hot springs
- valley news dispatch archives July16 2013 fire