On 03/11/2013, at 12:22 PM, The California Highway Patrol (CHP) received at call at 11:59 AM regarding a traffic collision of a 1998 Honda Civic that was traveling west on National Trails Highway, about 4 miles west of Amboy Road in the city of Amboy.
The auto began to drift off the road when the driver, 54 year-old Mark Headrick of Bullhead City, over-corrected causing the auto to cross both lanes and into the desert before rolling over several times.
The CHP is investigating the accident.
Incoming search terms:
- bullhead city az accident on may 9
- bullhead city arizona may 9 accident
- bullhead city car accident 5-9-2013
- bullhead city fatality 5/9/13
- Car accident in bullhead city az may 9 2013
- fatality accident bullhead az on 5/9/13