Loma Linda, CA– On February 08, 2013, at approximately 3:30 PM, the California Highway Patrol responded to 120th Street and E. Palmdale Boulevard in Palmdale (Los Angeles County) for a traffic collision.
Upon arrival officers found that a Honda that had been traveling eastbound on E. Palmdale Boulevard at an unknown speed slid on the frozen roadway, crossed into the westbound lanes, and struck head-on a Ford traveling westbound at approximately 55 miles per hour.
LA County Fire Department medics found two adults in the front seat of the Honda and Martha Garcia-Rodriquez, a four year old resident of Palmdale, in the rear seat. The driver and passenger were declared dead at the scene.
Little Martha Garcia-Rodriquez was taken by ambulance to Antelope Valley Hospital, and later transferred to Loma Linda University Medical Center.
Martha Garcia-Rodriquez was declared dead at 1232 hours on February 11, 2013. The California Highway Patrol is investigating the collision.
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- feb 8 2013 car collisin pictute palmdale bvl
- crash palmdale bvld pictures feb 8 2013
- Palmdale Boulevard car crash
- atal crash palmdale feb 8 2013 broadcast
- latest crash on palmdale blvd
- accident in palmdale sunday the 6th
- Studio news broadcast in Palmdale California car crash on February 8 2013
- February 10 2013 tv broadcast palmdale CA head on collision
- watch news video car crash palmdale blvd
- latest news palmdale bvl crash