Riverside County, CA– Back on July 1, 2012, Jurupa Valley Station deputies assigned to the Norco office responded to a residence located in the 1900 block of Pacific Avenue, concerning a past residential burglary investigation. During the initial investigation, deputies learned that several items of property were stolen from the residence, including several firearms, furnishings and a motorcycle.
On July 25, 2012, after an extensive and lengthy investigation, deputies assigned to the Norco Community Oriented Policing Team authored and served a search warrant for a residence, located in the 1400 Block of 3rd Street, Norco. The search warrant service uncovered several items of stolen property taken from the residential burglary along with the confiscation of methamphetamine and the arrest of 5 separate suspects.
Evidence located during the service of the search warrant led the Community Oriented Policing Team deputies to a residence located in the 23000 Block of El Nido Road, in the Galvin Hills community near the city of Perris. Deputies located several additional items of stolen property at this location, including several stolen firearms. The following suspects were arrested and booked into the Robert Presley Detention Center:
|Levi Moreno-Lippert||Patrick Jacoby|
|Joshua Hall-Ontiveros||Nicolas Portillo||Dana Moreno|
- Levi Moreno-Lippert, 22-year-old Norco resident was arrested for Burglary, conspiracy to commit burglary and possession of stolen property.
- Patrick Jacoby, 40-year-old Norco resident was arrested for Burglary, conspiracy to commit burglary and possession of stolen property.
- Joshua Hall-Ontiveros, 23-year-old Norco resident was arrested for burglary and conspiracy.
- Nicolas Portillo, 28-year-old, Norco resident was arrested for burglary, conspiracy and an outstanding arrest warrant.
- Dana Moreno, 40-year-old Norco resident was arrested for possession of methamphetamine.