The 29 Palms Fire Department and law enforcement was on scene.
The motorcyclist received major trauma and was transported to HiDesert Medical Center where he succumbed to his injuries.
The Sheriff’s MAIT (Major accident Investigation Team) arrived on the scene.
Traffic was being rerouted to the Outer Hwy.
On 11/05/2010 at 6:31 PM, Omar E. Salazar, a 25 year old active Marine and resident of Twentynine Palms, was riding his Yamaha motorcycle westbound on State Route 62 (Twentynine Palms Hwy) at Indian Cove Rd.
A vehicle traveling southbound on Indian Cove Rd. pulled in front of Salazar. Salazar collided with the vehicle causing him to be ejected.
Salazar was transported by paramedics to Hi Desert Medical Center where he died from his injuries at 7:19 PM.
An autopsy will be conducted to determine the cause of death.
The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department – Morongo Basin Station is investigating the collision.
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- biker killed on rt 62 in yucca valley ca
- MOTOCYCLE ACCIDENT ON HWY 62 IN CA ON 10/15/13
- motorcycle accident rt 62 desert hot springs ca may 9 2014
- motorcycle accident on pioneer town rd sunday yucca valley ca deceased jay lewis
- I 10 accident east bound near morongo 2/21/14 evening
- june 21 2014 car accident in hwy 62 morongo valley ca
- motorcycle accident on hwy 62 in oklahoma on may 31st 2014
- 23 June 2014 Hwy 62 twentynine palms two car crash at Eagles
- motorcycle accident twentynine palms march 6 2014
- obrien motorcycle accident july 2014