On November 3, 2010 at approximately 8:48 AM, Christine Ann Newton a 61 year old resident of Las Vegas, NV, was the right rear passenger of a 2007 Ford F-150 northbound on I-15 one mile north of Zzyzx Road, Baker, CA.
The vehicle drifted into the center divider and when the drive over-corrected to the right, the vehicle left the roadway and overturned.
Newton, who was seat-belted, was partially ejected from the vehicle.
She was was pronounced dead at scene.
The California Highway Patrol (CHP) – Barstow Station is investigating the accident.
You might be interested
Incoming search terms:
- accident at zzyzx rd california
- i 15 accident baker zzyzx road 2-7-14
- i-15 north vehicle roll over north of baker california
- north 15 accident zzyzx road
- woman killed on I 15 at zzyxx road
- wreck on i 15 at zzyzx road yesterday
- zzyzx road accident